Melbourne is not only one of the most unique and diverse cities in the world, but it is also a city of secrets and is the world’s most livable city. Whether it is a hidden laneway bar, a ten-story shopping adventure, or a theatre space, in order to experience the real authentic experience of Melbourne, you will have to go where the locals go and explore every place. Melbourne is a big city and is definitely one of the most populous cities in the whole of Australia. It is not just about visiting famous parks, zoos, and museums. If you are tired of the everyday pursuits and would want to get the company to find out about the best thing to do in the city at a budget, this is for you! There are many serviced apartments which are just a few minutes away from the heart of Melbourne. These serviced apartments are suitable for all types of stays and are convenient and affordable. No matter if you are under business visits or leisure tourist visits, these apartments will have you covered. Once you have booked a room in one of the finest serviced apartments of Melbourne, get ready to explore the real Melbourne experience:
- Free trams: To go in and around Melbourne, you will need to look after your transport facilities. The best way to move around in the city would be to make the most use of free tram services. A special train, named as the City Circle Tram wheels around the city along with the perfect audio commentary. Enjoy the free ride getting to know the simple things about the central business district.
- Street art: Melbourne is famous for its street art and street art also positively holds the work of the graffiti artists. These street arts decorate the hidden lanes and the back alleys of the beautiful city. The city council has even designated specific areas as approved for street artists. The street art is of exceptional quality and it keeps changing regularly giving a chance for budding artists to experience the artistic side of graffiti. You can spend a day watching all the beautiful artwork along the streets.
- Other high culture activities: Along with the top-notch exhibitions, the city has plenty of free opportunities to experience cultural collections. The permanent collections of the National Gallery of Victoria and Ian Potter center can be viewed for free of cost.
- Laneway tours: Melbourne is famous for its European style laneways and street art. There are a lot of walking tours which Melbourne can offer, each having a special point of interest such as food, hooping and many more. It is not tough to create a perfect itinerary by walking along these beautiful pathways.
- Scoop theatre tickets at amazing discounts: You can manage to get some tickets to look at some of the most fabulous theaters for a price which is a lot lesser than the normal ticketed price. The live performances are hosted every evening at most art centers. Try to get there before six ‘o’ clock and grab those tickets.
Food tour: Melbourne has some of the best and famous restaurants in the world. There are also thousands of other places to eat which offer tasty food at reasonable prices. Head out from the Central Business District to the famous multi-cultural suburbs to taste the best Italian, Lebanese and African cuisines. If you are planning to burn some food and beverages, you can go out for a jog around the botanical gardens in Melbourne. The fresh air will create a positive and healthy atmosphere for you. Melbourne beats out most of the world’s renowned cities such as Rome or Vienna. Melbourne also plays as a host to the coffee expo and was also awarded as the world barista champion in 2014